Huh? What?
It's like an index, but reversed. Instead of helping you navigate my blog, I'm helping myself navigate everyone else's. Each hex links to a Spiceomancy-certified all time club banger post. Go ahead, click one!
Oh, like an Appendix N?
Kind of. The reason I gathered all these links in one place is to help myself keep track of my favorites. I'm sure you'll enjoy these posts (to reiterate: they're all very good), but that's circumstantial to me enjoying them.
Neat! So why a hex map?
pretty :)

























Excellent vibes
ReplyDeleteThe styling here failed gracefully in my RSS reader--nice work!
ReplyDelete\o/ i did it!
DeleteWhat sorcery did you use to format that hex map?
ReplyDeleteSuper simple HTML! You can copy it by right clicking, selecting "View page source" or "Inspect", and looking for "post-body entry-content". Then all you need to do is replace the image srcs and hrefs with your own!
Delete